All-Star Se Practice Today.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 23, 2010
Just some impressions:

1. The kids like the music, since it is not classic rock no comment, but seems OK.
2. They are doing some full outs, conditioning is good and much better this early than I have seen it but is not where it is going to have to be to hit this routine under pressure.
3. Chemistry is good, a lot of new kids and younger kids moving up, they seem to get along well. I have never seen a SE team this talented.
4. Staff is focused like a laser on this team and routine like I have never seen them this early. It is like the old days pre Worlds before we had some big national wins and hit the Dallas/NCA prep practices now this early. Intense and the kids seem to thrive on the pressure. I think they are trying to make a statement.
5. The thing that jumps out at me after watching for a few years is not only the beefed up tumbling but the very unique presentation of what we have come to accept as the standard elements of a cheer routine. I think a lot of people are going to see this as a move forward in choreography.
6. I had heard the Showcase would be watered down, but after watching today these kids seem to be getting what I consider a very difficult routine quickly. They are hitting the pyramid the vast majority of the time, the stunts are usually only dropping one or none, but the conditioning has not got to the point of putting all the tumbling in and getting the rest of the routine.
7. No dance or dance music yet.
8. I think our fans will be pleased.

I can't wait to hear their music...I've heard some very intriguing things. I know that CheerUpdates will be releasing it once the dance music comes in, so I'm hoping that's going to be soon.

I can't wait to hear their music...I've heard some very intriguing things. I know that CheerUpdates will be releasing it once the dance music comes in, so I'm hoping that's going to be soon.
Its very cheer extreme sr. elite...its super inspirational!! as always : )

I think from watching JT's videos you can see the intense vibe coming from Courtney and in the way the girls are performing. I was pretty amazed watching what we could of the stunt sequence; at the end of September it looked competition ready. This team seems to have a fresh dynamic and the choreography certainly looks original and exciting. I can't wait to hear the music and see them on the 28th.

I think from watching JT's videos you can see the intense vibe coming from Courtney and in the way the girls are performing. I was pretty amazed watching what we could of the stunt sequence; at the end of September it looked competition ready. This team seems to have a fresh dynamic and the choreography certainly looks original and exciting. I can't wait to hear the music and see them on the 28th.

I will quote a highly intelligent and very prominant person in cheer on part of the situation. "If you live by social media, you die by social media." Funny how that sounds a lot like the old "live with the mob, die by the mob" statements from France and others in the 1800s. The Popes are not dead, but I think they are living and dying with their teams in the gym and on the competition floor this year. We came back for other reasons for a year, but this should be fun with all the teams in Large Senior. Epic year coming.

I saw SE practice about a month ago and it was jaw dropping! Love love love the routine.........get ready!

Umm He wants 30,000 followers!!! I hope that's a joke

Back