All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader: Season 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Kind of sitting here laughing about this, because everyone is complaining about the series and yet everytime you click to watch cheer channel makes money! There is a sucker born every minute and they are taking full advantage.

Kind of sitting here laughing about this, because everyone is complaining about the series and yet everytime you click to watch cheer channel makes money! There is a sucker born every minute and they are taking full advantage.
I don't think they can actually get money from youtube views, but it definitely encourages them to make more. And it makes them look more appealing to potential advertisers, getting them more money that way.

I don't think they can actually get money from youtube views, but it definitely encourages them to make more. And it makes them look more appealing to potential advertisers, getting them more money that way.
If they monetize, they can. Absolutely. Based on advertisers. Although it would take a lot..

That is exactly how they make their money if they set their account up correctly.

wuuut? wuuuut?

1) The coach doesn't really feel authentic; when a cheer uses 'cheer lingo', it's supposed to sound natural. I think the coaches in seasons 1 and 2 did the best jobs.

2) Why is Dee (or this Dee Temple look-alike) marking her jumps with a low V? And why did they end the montage with cartwheel tucks?

3) The routine music was MUCH better this time.

4) Holden's tumbling.... Lord give me strength.

It's beautiful. Plus that toss to hands was butter. And his acting skills are actually decent.

5) She fakes being sick? The irrational part of me wants to go Super-Saiyan on this child.

6) Who wants to bet their life savings that Cody is the one holding the rose?

Last edited:

wuuut? wuuuut?

1) The coach doesn't really feel authentic; when a cheer uses 'cheer lingo', it's supposed to sound natural. I think the coaches in seasons 1 and 2 did the best job.

2) Why is Dee (or this Dee Temple look-alike) marking her jumps with a low V? And why did they end the montage with cartwheel tucks?

3) The routine music was MUCH better this time.

4) Holden's tumbling.... Lord give me strength.

It's beautiful. Plus that toss to hands was butter. And his acting skills are actually decent.

5) She fakes being sick? The irrational part of me wants to go Super-Saiyan on this child.

6) Who wants to bet their life savings that Cody is the one holding the rose?

Is half of the show credits? Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back