All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was waiting for someone to comment on this!! Because who gets THAT excited for GTM uniforms?

Rec teams. Seriously, GTM has some of the best prices on uniforms for rec teams. Trust me, I priced out every uniform company I could find last year and, taking into account quality (we have to keep uniforms for at least five years, and the kids roll around in dirt in them, lol) we went with GTM. That may be more their target market - there are thousands of rec kids/parents/coaches who aren't as knowledgeable about the inner workings of all star cheer. They may aspire to all star but not have the means to do it. This show may be geared to them - and if they somehow are able to show how the girl who has little money is able to afford all star, that may inspire rec kids and parents to give it a shot. Just an idea of a possibly positive spin on it.

nopes, dont worry it works. as long as the can is unopened there is no problem because the can is under presure. of course its not ok to try if you weigh above 150kg. #my flyer is so fat she broke the can of coke while working on her balance.

190242_1765632173538_1021162589_2001363_1027294_n.jpg
I am glad it works for you. But agree about the weight thing. We had a bunch of guys fooling around on them and it was not a fun clean up. :p

Rec teams. Seriously, GTM has some of the best prices on uniforms for rec teams. Trust me, I priced out every uniform company I could find last year and, taking into account quality (we have to keep uniforms for at least five years, and the kids roll around in dirt in them, lol) we went with GTM. That may be more their target market - there are thousands of rec kids/parents/coaches who aren't as knowledgeable about the inner workings of all star cheer. They may aspire to all star but not have the means to do it. This show may be geared to them - and if they somehow are able to show how the girl who has little money is able to afford all star, that may inspire rec kids and parents to give it a shot. Just an idea of a possibly positive spin on it.
I Love your positive spin! ..... highly doubt it but it's a good idea

I am glad it works for you. But agree about the weight thing. We had a bunch of guys fooling around on them and it was not a fun clean up. :p
I used to dream I would be on a team where I could fly again and practiced on soup cans, I missed center and smashed a can once:oops:...... that pressure and balance is a delicate thing......#BackSpotForLife

Ok, so the first 20seconds of this combined is better than the last two episodes. The entire clip is much more interesting than the "show" itself, IMO. Obviously the real-ness factor helps! Although her "toe-touch" baskets at about 1min or so in are just killing me.. :S

I just love how they hyped this show up to be all about the cheerlebs and following them...and they will be on the show for probably a minute. Good advertising ploy.

^^^ well no! gotta keep watching to get what you want! click dollar!! Yall are making us a bundle! Like Varsity only different!

Back