All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lots of marking things....not a lot of skills.

I really hope that her relationship with the coach stays good. I was hoping he might turn into her mentor or just a positive adult influence since her dad is unforunately so absent (for an understandable reason). Now it seems like she's going to get into trouble with him in a later episode. :confused:

Reactions: VTX
It's not if she can or does a standing full kinda thing, its if the get all the little things right. I think most people understand it is hard to find actors/actresses who can do the skills AND still act. But there should have been someone on the set who could have been a cheer consultant.

OHMYGOD! SHE GOT STRIKE ONE!!

Lemme guess what happens now, she everyone finds out she's a liar and she gets all of her strikes and is kicked off the team right before nationals. And then she shows up competition day and they all forgive her, like in Bring It On 3. Oh yeah, and they do the "wave jumper" and totally kill the competition with it, like the double dragon stunt from Bring It On 4

On the plus side, I really like their routine music.

I feel like its just one huge giant advertisement.. and just a way to scam people lol I know you guys have already discussed the whole "money maker" topic regarding this show but .. its a little over done and needs to be a little more suttle !

Can someone post a link to this thread on their Facebook page so they can see what we think needs improvement.

I could probably do a better job than these actors. I even have experience, 7 lines in the show the band department puts on every year. I make a mean "player number two"

Back