All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i saw that someone replied but i clicked it and nothing was there the whole oops we cant find what your looking for popped up :s

Here was the response:
  • Cindy Villarreal I've been a cheerleader and industry leader my entire life and no one could love the sport more. The idea to bring network quality programming to a sport that is otherwise neglected in a dreamatic way...uh..its not a reality show. The plot which you have failed to see yet is that despite the struggels of life, being part of a team is meaningful. And yes, anyone who says there are no such thing as mean girls can just read fierce board.
    June 12 at 11:34am ·
  • Cindy Villarreal Oh and by the way, thanks for watching. Our other 168,00 followers seem to have a different opinion. Thankfully, with as a cheer family we will succeed to becoming the first cable network despite the small opposers.
    June 12 at 11:36am ·

The board is a harsh real mistress. It's not that the board is mean... It's that it is real. People don't like things here just cause someone tried. It HAS to be good. It's not like all the routines everyone tries to do are appreciated because they are trying hard. People only like them if they are good. Cheer is harsh and brutal and judgmental sometimes.. But also awesome and amazing. It's the good with the bad.

Nice that you can proclaim yourself as an industry leader! Network quality???? Mmmm?? And thanks for pointing out what your are really after in your endeavor with your mentioning followers! Sorry NOT impressed!

Cindy Villareal's response is a perfect example of how grammar and spelling mistakes can negatively affect your legitimacy. Proof-reading and better choice of language could have gone far in this situation. Perhaps if she accepted that the boards are the meeting grounds of passionately addicted cheer nerds that don't quite meet the demographic, but is thankful of the input and will take it under advisement... or explain that the target audience is the beginner or rec cheerleader and not the allstar community; instead she comes across as defensive, inarticulate and not particularly knowledgable (and a wee bit immature). A bit of humility goes a long way in this industry, but I see she's an industry leader with 168,000 followers... so I shall refrain from further comment and go back to eating my casserole... alone.

We've got Maddie G, Erica E, and Gabi B on the team, buuut we're gonna put the girl with the dorito chip as THE flyer. Makes sense.
Actually, now that I think about it, it's a good idea. Those judges must get awful hungry sitting there at a competition all day, and when they see that Dorito chip scorp they are like, "ooo yum, Doritos. First place!" It's pretty genius strategy. They are just catering to their senses. No pun intended, hehe.

Here was the response:
  • Cindy Villarreal I've been a cheerleader and industry leader my entire life and no one could love the sport more. The idea to bring network quality programming to a sport that is otherwise neglected in a dreamatic way...uh..its not a reality show. The plot which you have failed to see yet is that despite the struggels of life, being part of a team is meaningful. And yes, anyone who says there are no such thing as mean girls can just read fierce board.
    June 12 at 11:34am ·
  • Cindy Villarreal Oh and by the way, thanks for watching. Our other 168,00 followers seem to have a different opinion. Thankfully, with as a cheer family we will succeed to becoming the first cable network despite the small opposers.
    June 12 at 11:36am ·

someone peed in her cheerios this morning

Back