All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Actually, now that I think about it, it's a good idea. Those judges must get awful hungry sitting there at a competition all day, and when they see that Dorito chip scorp they are like, "ooo yum, Doritos. First place!" It's pretty genius strategy. They are just catering to their senses. No pun intended, hehe.
Haha, it could also backfire! The judges could believe that they're taunting them with that enticing Dorito scorpion, get hangry, and score them lower!

Haha, it could also backfire! The judges could believe that they're taunting them with that enticing Dorito scorpion, get hangry, and score them lower!
Ooo I didn't think of that...Good point!!

While I disagree that there needs to be a difference, I have to say you do an excellent job of arguing your point respectfully and well. I know society is still semi segregated. I am straight and white, so maybe my perspective would be different if I was in a minority. My family and friends are extremely accepting of everyone. My school is probably one of the best schools around for accepting everyone. And maybe more minorities will be included in the future of this show. If they are... great! But I still stand by what I said. I think people make too big of a deal out of race. We are all people! I know you will probably say it's different because I am not a minority, but if they chose all Hispanic, Asian, or black cheerleaders for this I would not care one bit.

No one makes a fuss when they see all black people out on a basketball court. Basketball is not diverse at all. The NBA has almost mostly all blacks. Why cant people just accept we are people?

Why does it say heather treger at the end of the promo video with the list of all the cheerlebrities names? Isnt her name Bianca??

Why does it say heather treger at the end of the promo video with the list of all the cheerlebrities names? Isnt her name Bianca??

Is that her mom's name?

Also, I noticed that Lisa Welsh's column today said that Miss Treger is 11. I thought several people stated that she was 14?

Is that her mom's name?

Also, I noticed that Lisa Welsh's column today said that Miss Treger is 11. I thought several people stated that she was 14?

Never mind. I must have been thinking of Gabi. I knew she was 14. Not sure why I mixed them up.

Back