All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

of course! i love when a rival team walks into my gym full uniform/hair/makeup to "put on a show" for us then tell us they're still gonna beat us at nationals. happens ALL the time!

Whenever they say "at nationals" I just shout "which one???!" at the screen. They have sponsors for everything else - I wonder why there wasn't an EP sponsor?

of course! i love when a rival team walks into my gym full uniform/hair/makeup to "put on a show" for us then tell us they're still gonna beat us at nationals. happens ALL the time!

I was waiting for it to break down into a musical number. If so, that would've been +10000 stars.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

She 'coached a high school team in the past' and was a 'recreational cheerleader and Dallas Cowboys' Cheerleader'... hmmmm...
Someone really needs to change the name of 'Professional Cheerleading' to 'Professional Dancing' unless they actually have a cheer team that does what the rest of us do.

wait who is that random girl in there on the angels? the one that says it's not the same without her anymore. am i the only one that thinks its awkward that they put her in there with all of the "superstars"?

I got a reply from the show on YouTube. Long story (relatively) short I said it's pretty unrealistic to just walk into a gym unprepared and get right to practicing and that you can't really blame your loss or win on what one person on another team does. They responded with a quote from a coach saying that if Gabi, Maddie or Kiara walked into their gym they wouldn't care what they were wearing and that sometimes winning and losing can come down to what one person does. I think we can ALL agree that Emma/Emmie is no Gabi, Maddie or Kiara and with what we've seen so far, it's highly unlikely that she was the reason Silver Extreme lost. No reply back after I pointed that out...

Here was the response:
  • Cindy Villarreal I've been a cheerleader and industry leader my entire life and no one could love the sport more. The idea to bring network quality programming to a sport that is otherwise neglected in a dreamatic way...uh..its not a reality show. The plot which you have failed to see yet is that despite the struggels of life, being part of a team is meaningful. And yes, anyone who says there are no such thing as mean girls can just read fierce board.
    June 12 at 11:34am ·
  • Cindy Villarreal Oh and by the way, thanks for watching. Our other 168,00 followers seem to have a different opinion. Thankfully, with as a cheer family we will succeed to becoming the first cable network despite the small opposers.
    June 12 at 11:36am ·

haha thanks for posting, wow all i can say is somebody sounds a little offeneded by some constructed criticism, boo hoo, lol im glad your living your life with rainbows and lollipops thinking that everybody thinks its oh so amazing :rolleyes:

I hope she's in it more than this in the future, cause I really want to see more of her acting/tumbling!
I hope so too but it seems like the girls aren't going to be in the episodes as much as they were hyped up to be :(

Back