All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didnt understand that either? Was Pro-X supposed to be part of their team? Why couldnt they have the same practice wear?

I was thinking the same thing! Their stunts are VERY similar to California flyers pro-x routine this season

0:41

Same motions before stunt and switch up to front stretch into bow n' arrow.

I seriously want to slap that girl! And the coach, what coach would let someone call out another girl in front of her entire squad and then make fun (whatever you want to call that) of her mothers death? Thats not even like anything that would happen in real life, and then the coach says if she leaves and doesn't take the bs shes getting then shes off the squad. lets get serious here. And I just cant with those zebra crop tops and her stupid hair. it actually did look good after she ran home though.

I was thinking the same thing! Their stunts are VERY similar to California flyers pro-x routine this season

0:41

Same motions before stunt and switch up to front stretch into bow n' arrow.

It is Pro-x and Thats CA Flyers they are practicing in. I just don't understand if they are supposed to be on the team or just like another team practicing in the gym ?

Back