All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Story is about a bunch of girls on the team who supposedly drop the star of the team on purpose in a basket toss, after recovery moves out of state only to have her Dad pass away forcing Mom to move back to the old town where it all started. It's about how the girl deals with all of this etc! At least there is an actual story line.

One should know alllllll this by watching THAT... again, edited by my tinys

Sorry the trailer is a raw unedited version but the actual movie itself isn't that bad in my opinion. My cp in some ways hopes it won't ever be released but was still a great experience for her and still smiles every time she walks into the bank!

Good! I'm glad she enjoyed herself :)

ztaprincess said:
Is the guy that played Superman that hard up for work?

I didn't watch the trailer- but if it's Dean Kain (Cain?) it's apparent he is. He will also be looking for true love on Fox's "The Choice" this Summer.

I didn't watch the trailer- but if it's Dean Kain (Cain?) it's apparent he is. He will also be looking for true love on Fox's "The Choice" this Summer.

Yeah that is who it is. When I started watching it and it showed him I was like "wait....what?" How do you go from Superman to that? He was always a very nice looking Superman. Didn't he also host "Ripley's Believe It or Not"?

For once I just want to see a real cheerleading routine in one of these awful movies....not just some dancers shaking their stuff with a few baskets thrown in the background....

I guess thats just to much to ask though...for the producers to actually do some research on the sport first. Lets be honest the majority of people who watch this stuff (besides the first bring it on) is cheerleaders and all we do is get pissed by the amount of crappy not even real cheerleading that goes on. Make me a movie with some real cheerleading routines in it, and I will be the first in line to watch it.

For once I just want to see a real cheerleading routine in one of these awful movies....not just some dancers shaking their stuff with a few baskets thrown in the background....

I guess thats just to much to ask though...for the producers to actually do some research on the sport first. Lets be honest the majority of people who watch this stuff (besides the first bring it on) is cheerleaders and all we do is get pissed by the amount of crappy not even real cheerleading that goes on. Make me a movie with some real cheerleading routines in it, and I will be the first in line to watch it.

I think the one Bring it On that had California Allstars actually did have a real routine in it, too bad it got beat by the other team that threw a fake routine. :cow:

I think the one Bring it On that had California Allstars actually did have a real routine in it, too bad it got beat by the other team that threw a fake routine. :cow:
Yea I remember that...they only showed like 20 seconds of cali and it was basically them tumbling. I think it was "in it to win it" maybe...

I died watching that pyramid movie trailer. I can't tell if it's supposed to be a joke or not. Either way it was hilarious and I kinda almost hope it gets released lol.

Back