All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This show isn't a documentary y'all. Its a drama. Drama's aren't supposed to reality they're entertainment. I think it sounds like y'all are a little bitter you're not on Cheerlebrity status and don't get to be on the show. There's something like over 100,000 followers and views so obviously a lot of cheerleaders love it, myself included.

There's a good plot and the acting isn't as bad as y'all are claiming. I think we should all just be ecstatic that someone is actually paying attention and providing our cheer world with entertainment!!! Never saw none of y'all take the first step.

I have to disagree. I could care less how many followers there are, that doesn't mean it's any good. It's a typical hs angst "drama" show. Nothing special about it, except it's about cheer. The writing is infantile and filled with every single stereotypical action of every teen movie that precedes it. The acting...nothing that's winning anything other than a razzie. I'm sorry for the cheerlebrities that are going to be in it. Apparently TPTB thought it would lend credibility to the show, but unless they fire everyone involved and start over, I don't see that happening.

when i read your past comments you seem the one being bitter. did you maybe create the show and got a little offended? all we we're saying is that its so full of all the sponsers that it looks like one giant commercial. and some have been posting alternative storylines because it all seems to be pretty obvious and cliché what's going to happen. its called creative freedom.

so here you go: a waffle and a chocolat bar for you, hope you feel better now.

best regards,
the coach who's team had their own show on national tv but didnt like the fact the camera kept following her around all the time, so who's definitly happy not being on this or any other show again.
Im not on the show and I did not create it. I wish I had. Im just saying Im glad someone is finally making a show about cheerleading. theres real cheerleaders on the show. its a great idea. Its a web series. maybe someday someone can take the successes and failures of this particular series and make an amazing show that can be on real tv and portray the reality of cheerleading and break the stereotypes and BS.

I don't think anyone is bitter about not getting to be on the show. Only one "cheerlebrity" has been shown for 30 seconds total out of 3 episodes. If anyone should be bitter its the cheerlebrities who took time out of their lives to appear in (maybe) 2 minutes of a web show.

I think the 100,000+ followers and views are a result of the hype and promotion that the company who created the show did before it even aired. Also many people on here clearly aren't watching anymore. And those of us who are, are only watching to see if it can get any worse.

You would think that a web channel aimed directly at cheerleaders and cheerleading would attempt to cater more towards the issues that we all have with every other tv show and movie that emphasizes the stereotypes that are given to cheerleaders. But obviously that isn't happening with this show and I don't understand why, with all the people there who claim to have a strong background in cheer, they couldn't make it a little more realistic.
i think there must be something good about the show if real cheerleaders and current cheerlebrities are behind it. maybe there are a bunch of cheerleader steroetypes and maybe the show continues to portray them but maybe thats because they arent stereotypes........the cheerlebrities dont seem to be fighting them

i think there must be something good about the show if real cheerleaders and current cheerlebrities are behind it. maybe there are a bunch of cheerleader steroetypes and maybe the show continues to portray them but maybe thats because they arent stereotypes........the cheerlebrities dont seem to be fighting them

I'm sure the cheerlebrities weren't given script approval. They were asked to be on it, and they said yes. Though, after watching, some of them may be wishing they said no

Im not on the show and I did not create it. I wish I had. Im just saying Im glad someone is finally making a show about cheerleading. theres real cheerleaders on the show. its a great idea. Its a web series. maybe someday someone can take the successes and failures of this particular series and make an amazing show that can be on real tv and portray the reality of cheerleading and break the stereotypes and BS.

Do you not have a vested interest in the show succeeding?

Hellcats on the CW was a better portrayal of cheerleading than this.

Do you not have a vested interest in the show succeeding?

Is this the same IP as those other posters in the other thread?

I think that cheerstoshauna is cheerchannel shows the mentality of the producers and what they think they mentality of their viewing audience is. But, they do have the numbers to show off to their advertisers!

I think that cheerstoshauna is cheerchannel shows the mentality of the producers and what they think they mentality of their viewing audience is. But, they do have the numbers to show off to their advertisers!

And there I agree with you. Advertising in cheer is very difficult for a product BECAUSE people give more credence to if a cheerlebrity uses it over if advertised on a show. If MG actually used a stunt stand, came on here and said something casually (not forced but it came up in actual conversation naturally) it would sell like hotcakes.

Back