All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i have a friend whos mother died of cancer and her so called friends hacked into her mothers fb account and started posting things o her fb about her being a slut just horrible

Why does the coach give her a strike???? thats not cool the rude girl shouldve got a strike for reading her diary,and humiliating her in front of the whole team :mad:

The most implausible way for the scenario to play out. Ever. I can't think of a way in which that would have ever happened. Although the acting was a bit better this episode.

I actually thought his motions were 'more realistic' than not. Yeah he may not have ever 'officially' cheered before, but if he works there I can't imagine he hadn't ever seen motions before (unlike a guy completely new to cheer).

The most implausible way for the scenario to play out. Ever. I can't think of a way in which that would have ever happened. Although the acting was a bit better this episode.

I actually thought his motions were 'more realistic' than not. Yeah he may not have ever 'officially' cheered before, but if he works there I can't imagine he hadn't ever seen motions before (unlike a guy completely new to cheer).

I cheer with a few guys who have actually competed at Worlds and college nationals who don't have motions that look that good. My boyfriend is quite familiar with what a high v looks like from our nearly 5 years together, but he can't do one correctly either. The high V I'm think of is when the guys don't roll their arms back so their palms in fists are facing the audience rather than down like they should be.

Probably one of the better episodes... Still kills me that she wears her hair down...

In the beginning or the dance routine, it seemed like everyone had their hair up. I thought about this board was like "Finally her hair is up". Then they finished and her hair was down....again. It's just funny to me now.

Back