All-Star Seeking Cheerleaders In The La Area For National Commerical 18-25 Level 4 And Up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheersafety

Cheer Parent
Jan 7, 2010
Looking for male and female cheerleaders for national commercial in Los Angeles. Must be level 4 or higher. Ethnicity: other, Caucasian or Hispanic. Paid gig with possible residuals. SAG. PM me for me details.

Doesnt Kiara live close to LA and isnt she part Hispanic / Caucasian? Really dont want to see another Kendall Jenner in this commercial. Would love to see some real kick butt girls that are from All Star cheer! I think it's time to start showcasing these girls to the public outside of the cheer world. They deserve it!!!

Doesnt Kiara live close to LA and isnt she part Hispanic / Caucasian? Really dont want to see another Kendall Jenner in this commercial. Would love to see some real kick butt girls that are from All Star cheer! I think it's time to start showcasing these girls to the public outside of the cheer world. They deserve it!!!
Neither Kiara nor Kendall are 18.

They are looking for good appearance, but not a celebrity. Everyday wholesome but must be able to stunt at level 4 or above. Male and female. Don't be shy. Give it a shot if you are in socal.

I think the Fierce boarders would have a heart attack if they saw another Kendall Jenner type in this commerical. Props to you for doing this with real cheerleaders and not with a celerbirty.

18-25 is so that they don't have to deal with child labor stuff but many of them still look young enough if they need them to be high school esque. I'm sure if they absolutely LOVED the look of somebody and could swing it with less issue (esp. if they were 17), they could at least try.

Darn me and my Non-LA lack of level 4+ skills :( I can base level 6 though..shame.

Lol. Sorry I ment a real all star cheerleader with level 4 skills that wouldnt cause so much drama like the "Kendall on E tv thread"

Stunt level 4+? :)
Tumble level 4 - /:
for what date? i live in L.A :D
I don't know actual date of shoot, but I know that the agency needs to fill it by 8/29 so email if you are interested. I can't put the clients name online but it is a household name so it would be worth the effort to get the gig.

Yeah like stated above I doubt Kendall has level 4 tumbling so she wouldn't be able to do it anyway

Back