All-Star Seeking Cheerleaders In The La Area For National Commerical 18-25 Level 4 And Up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Kiara would be perfect for this and she would represent cheer in a positive way. Shes an All Star / High School cheerleader which covers basicly all cheerleaders in the world. Check out her resume on her website to see if she qualifies. I'm sure she will. GO KIARA!!!!!!

Kiara would be perfect for this and she would represent cheer in a positive way. Shes an All Star / High School cheerleader which covers basicly all cheerleaders in the world. Check out her resume on her website to see if she qualifies. I'm sure she will. GO KIARA!!!!!!
Too young.

Too young? Please it's Hollywood!!! If they want something bad enough age dosent matter.
It'd have to be BAD though...the stipulations for under-18 acting work are HIGH- mandatory tutors, shorter work hours, etc. Why else do you think so many 18+ people play HS students? We're also not counting the parents who voluntarily sign their children's lives away without for their 10 minutes of 'fame.' 17s have an easier time than 16 and under, but parents STILL have to sign waivers and such about it..

It's why Billy Elliot on Broadway has 3 different actors playing 'Billy.' SO many hours go into the work that it's more than 2 children can legally handle!

It's a commercial. Probably done in one day. It's not a broadway show. Not a big deal. Better to look for ways to make it happen than to look at everyway not to make it happen.

Too young? Please it's Hollywood!!! If they want something bad enough age dosent matter.
Not to be rude to Kiara, because I think she's amazing, but I don't think some hollywood commercial director really cares if she is in it or not.

Depends what looks and skills the Hollywood director is looking for and unless you are the director you shouldnt talk like you know what he/she is looking for. Not to be rude and of course no disrepect to you.

Depends what looks and skills the Hollywood director is looking for and unless you are the director you shouldnt talk like you know what he/she is looking for. Not to be rude and of course no disrepect to you.
The whole point is that they don't want anyone younger than 18. Age matters in this situation. Kiara is too young. And that's that... no need to keep going back and forth.

..If they're going for a 'collegiate' look though, they're not gonna want a babyface teen no matter HOW talented they are (and that goes for anyone) 18-25 goes for 'undetermined upper high school-collegiate' look depending on what the commercial is for..no matter what age they want them to portray, union and labor rules are set to go and they don't have to worry.

18 to play younger is an actor's DREAM.

Back