Selling Cheer Stuff For College

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 9, 2011
I have finally decided that it's time to let go of most of my cheer clothes. It's not as extensive as other people's collections but I still have a lot. Anyways whatever money I can get for college (University of Kentucky :)) will help.

I will take money order, pay pal, or check.

This is the link to my selling website:
emilys-closet17.webs.com/

The title of my site says "Trading/Selling" but right now I'm only interested in selling.

I have three different categories for selling:
Cheer
College
Other (so pretty much every day clothes)

Please copy and paste the link to your browser, there were too many photos to add and it would have been very unorganized.

Please use my gmail address - [email protected]. I had to delete my other email account.
I have a lot of University of Kentucky shirts, a West Virginia Univ shirt, and other university shirts.

I also have a World Cup and Cheer Athletics shirt that I have not put on my webs account. They are $15 each.

I still have plenty of shirts for sale. I also have a cheer extreme, cheer athletics, and world cup shirt that isn't on my site. I'll upload a pictures when I get back home. Please use my email address [email protected] NOT the email address on the contact info!

To the girl that I emailed me about the reach the beach bag it is still available. I accidentally deleted your email.

Back