Selling Cheer Stuff For College

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is the cheer athletics shirt I have:
www.caproshop.com Mobile
It's an adult small an is $15 shipping will depend on location.

I also have a cheer extreme senior elite 2012 work champs shirt, I will try to post a picture of it. It will be $15 Shipping included

Yes I still have the NCA shirt and here's the CEA pic (sorry for the bad quality, it was taken from my ipod):
Front
2jg7cps.jpg

Back
2qmm6gz.jpg

I'm reducing the prices foe almost everything and I'm making all shipping $5 no matter what you buy (well besides the 3T backpack, that will be around $10 as it will need a bigger box).
Please only contact me through my email, [email protected] or message me on here for serious offers only.

I really want to get rid of everything that is for sale so I just changed the prices of all of the items I am selling and updated my selling site. Shipping is only $5 on any order, so you could buy 1 thing and add $5 or buy 5 things and the shipping will still only be $5 added on to your final cost.

Please only contact me at [email protected] NOT [email protected] like it says in the contact info section!

This is my selling site:
Home - My Trading/Selling Website

I really want to get rid of everything that is for sale so I just changed the prices of all of the items I am selling and updated my selling site. Shipping is only $5 on any order, so you could buy 1 thing and add $5 or buy 5 things and the shipping will still only be $5 added on to your final cost.

Please only contact me at [email protected] NOT [email protected] like it says in the contact info section!

This is my selling site:
Home - My Trading/Selling Website
Since you reduced the price how much would the two shirts be? or if i just wanted one how much would that be, including shipping? Thanks a bunch :)

Back