All-Star Senior 3 Teams.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to have post a shout out to our Cheer Thunder Level 3 Seniors... at Jamfest in Richmond this weekend they came in 3rd even with a flyer melt down on day TWO ..... ... Behind Glam and VA Wild... Oh .. did i mention that there were 5 in the division and all of the other teams were LARGE ... and our 18 girls held their own .... DC US Finals here we come .... they took on the Goliath teams and held their own for a Small Gym Small Senior team...

Not JUST because it's one of my teams, but PA Storm senior 3. We had a rough year and it's just starting. We had over half our gym leave us and a coach and we look great.We've been knocked down and even kicked while we were down, but we've really pulled together as a team and I can honestly say it is going to be our best routine that we will put on the floor and I can't wait to perform it. I have never been so proud to be part of a team.. ever <3

Not JUST because it's one of my teams, but PA Storm senior 3. We had a rough year and it's just starting. We had over half our gym leave us and a coach and we look great.We've been knocked down and even kicked while we were down, but we've really pulled together as a team and I can honestly say it is going to be our best routine that we will put on the floor and I can't wait to perform it. I have never been so proud to be part of a team.. ever <3
i know exactly how that feels!! so happy your routine is going to be great even after all of that had happpened

Back