All-Star Senior Elite 2013 Tumbling

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 7, 2012
other than stunts, dont you guys think there tumbling has improved in difficulty ?

keep in mind this was in august by now so much must of had improved. but i dont think there tumbling is quite up there with f5?

other than stunts, dont you guys think there tumbling has improved in difficulty ?

keep in mind this was in august by now so much must of had improved. but i dont think there tumbling is quite up there with f5?

I can't speak for the team, but we had the opportunity to tumble with senior elites last pass this past weekend at an open gym in the area...and she was an absolute beast. I've never seen prettier more powerful handsprings and a double that you could teach a class from. She was working a new pass and it was amazing. To boot...she was a really sweet girl.

I can't speak for the team, but we had the opportunity to tumble with senior elites last pass this past weekend at an open gym in the area...and she was an absolute beast. I've never seen prettier more powerful handsprings and a double that you could teach a class from. She was working a new pass and it was amazing. To boot...she was a really sweet girl.
She as in who?

Her mom reads and she won't mind me saying, Ashley Hobbs and she is a fine young woman with a graduated SE sister and lovely parents. I think she deserves some pr.
Thanks for taking care of that trooper. I don't know her other than to have my jaw planted on the floor and didn't think it was my place to put her name out there being that she wasn't mine. But, you do know her so thats all good :)

That pass is sick and she's soooo close to it. It'll be ready in no time. I could watch her tumble all day and she and my "second son" who's down at CEA Charlotte now were high fiving and yuckking it up on Saturday. They're great kids.

Watched them today. A lot of changes. I have no idea how they compare to anyone else but for the SE teams I have watched over the last 10 years this is far and away the most talented in tumbling. In all areas.

new changes? is it far more difficult/ harder passes?

Watched them today. A lot of changes. I have no idea how they compare to anyone else but for the SE teams I have watched over the last 10 years this is far and away the most talented in tumbling. In all areas.

What changes can we expect? When are they performing next? :)

Sorry, I'm under contract to Cheer Updates.;)
From what I saw, I think they're going out of the box with these passes. There were at least two connect backrolls and a sick nasty cartwheel in what I saw.

....did I say too much!?

From what I saw, I think they're going out of the box with these passes. There were at least two connect backrolls and a sick nasty cartwheel in what I saw.

....did I say too much!?

Pretty much, but really a lot of the structural changes but I have not been there a lot. Almost everything has some refining changes in the routine from what I saw but mostly people here will notice the difference. The average fan would think it looks sort of the same.

Now CU really could tell you in about 3 mintues if I sent him a clip, but I did not tape it.

Back