All-Star Senior Elite 2013 Tumbling

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pretty much, but really a lot of the structural changes but I have not been there a lot. Almost everything has some refining changes in the routine from what I saw but mostly people here will notice the difference. The average fan would think it looks sort of the same.

Now CU really could tell you in about 3 mintues if I sent him a clip, but I did not tape it.

can you just say in your opinion, its much more difficulty ? better?

can you just say in your opinion, its much more difficulty ? better?
well...I'm no CSP...but I'm thinking they wouldn't change it to make it less than it was...so I'm going to go with it being changed to increase difficulty and make the routine better.

They twist so fast!
Theyre not called maryland twisters for nothing ;)
Reminds of the 2005 ESPN Worlds Coverage when Amy Bender was like " And here are your Maryland Twisters out of Glen Bernie, and let me tell you--> just like their name, these girls can twist!"
I died. Lol. So corny, but obviously so true. If they ever had a year where they wanted to fool around and make F5 small, they'd have like team standing fulls and team running doubles.:rolleyes:

SE Tumbling definitely looks great this season, props to them. I'm obsessed with watching J'ailah fly on SE this year, she is an amazing flyer and tumbler too - kudos to the makeup of the flyer combination on SE this season!

I'm so excited for J'ailah! She's a homegrown, CEA, L5 talent. She came to YE and cheered with my CP. She was only 8 and at the time, she had only ever flown level 3. She had never done a double down or straight up to body position. But, she worked with the most excellent flyer's coach - Coach Sarah. She did the extra teams to work on her flying skills. She did the daily stretching homework Sarah gave out. Every year - from fulls, to doubles to combo passes. From YE, to JE, and now to SE. She did what was asked of her, and her hard work has paid off. Now, she can do this...

292922_436318139748365_176397839_n.jpg

She's a great kid. Very smart, and sweet. Sorry for the big pic. Sorry for hijacking your thread. Back to tumbling!

Back