All-Star Senior Elite At The Democrat National Convention?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just a general question, and someone can PM me the answer if they don't want to talk about it in public- has anyone actually opted out? Curious to see..

...we can have more than one view with out finger pointing and accusing people of being judgmental.

There is a difference between saying you don't agree with something someone else is doing and flat out telling them they are wrong. The first is posting your opinion, the second is being judgmental. I know I am not the only one who thinks this way.

Good for CEA. As a heavy gym organization with Male athletes (Some Gay and Some Not) I think its best they get there name out at a DNC where they would understand that cheerleading involves both sexes and not the RNC where they don't understand that..... or none the less want to give any females any rights...
Ya the Republicans definitely don't want to give females any rights. That's why we had a female as our vice presidential candidate last election... because we wanted to oppress her.
And it's a sweeping generalization to make that all Republicans are anti gay...

There is a difference between saying you don't agree with something someone else is doing and flat out telling them they are wrong. The first is posting your opinion, the second is being judgmental. I know I am not the only one who thinks this way.
You are wrong...just sayin' :p

Good for CEA. As a heavy gym organization with Male athletes (Some Gay and Some Not) I think its best they get there name out at a DNC where they would understand that cheerleading involves both sexes and not the RNC where they don't understand that..... or none the less want to give any females any rights...

Right...the party that elected two former cheerleaders (Eisenhower and Bush 43) into office is blissfully unaware that there are males involved in cheerleading.

Come on now.

On a serious note, didn't SE graduate like 12 seniors? The DNC is in September, are they all going to come back for it from school?

Anything w/ Senior Elite in the title turns out to be a hit lol! Does it really matter where they are performing?? Maybe, if it was at a strip club. It's really not a big deal guys. It's not like they are being forced or pressured to have a certain opinion. It's a performance...another great way to get all star cheerleading out there. I doubt parents are complaining.

Anything w/ Senior Elite in the title turns out to be a hit lol! Does it really matter where they are performing?? Maybe, if it was at a strip club. It's really not a big deal guys. It's not like they are being forced or pressured to have a certain opinion. It's a performance...another great way to get all star cheerleading out there. I doubt parents are complaining.

Or Cheer Extreme

Back