All-Star Senior Elite's New Music?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a really good source that says it is true. See my neighbors manager at work is married to this guy who's cousin's girlfriend's dad is the plumber for the gym.
really? yay but i heard from my friend at schools boy friends cousins sisters best friends boy friends best friend her gay friend that goes to cea says there doing straight up for worlds cuz they already know who won

really? yay but i heard from my friend at schools boy friends cousins sisters best friends boy friends best friend her gay friend that goes to cea says there doing straight up for worlds cuz they already know who won

I heard that WC hired Britney Spears to center for the dance and to make it extra special Criss Angel is going to make her appeal before our very eyes. On top of that awesomeness since they already won that they were going to do level 6 stunts and have 37 on the floor all while performing to Bangkok's music.

I heard that WC hired Britney Spears to center for the dance and to make it extra special Criss Angel is going to make her appeal before our very eyes. On top of that awesomeness since they already won that they were going to do level 6 stunts and have 37 on the floor all while performing to Bangkok's music.
i heard courtney hired celenie adele beyonce and lady gaga to collaborate and make there new music

Back