All-Star Senior Elite's New Music?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard that WC hired Britney Spears to center for the dance and to make it extra special Criss Angel is going to make her appeal before our very eyes. On top of that awesomeness since they already won that they were going to do level 6 stunts and have 37 on the floor all while performing to Bangkok's music.

Side note; I've met Criss Angel.. quite an interesting experience.

does that mean their changing their routine for a third time ? haha

It has evolved. The opening is similar. First stunt is about the same. Tumbling has changed a lot. Second stunt same, dance improved and the pyramid is structurally the same with some additions. Jumps and baskets fit better in my opinion. The music flows much better, dominated by our favorite singer and the transitions I think have become excellent. The music and routine now fit and flow better than any SE routine we have seen, and that has not been the case this year up until now. They are working on perfecting it. If they do, they have their chance.

It has evolved. The opening is similar. First stunt is about the same. Tumbling has changed a lot. Second stunt same, dance improved and the pyramid is structurally the same with some additions. Jumps and baskets fit better in my opinion. The music flows much better, dominated by our favorite singer and the transitions I think have become excellent. The music and routine now fit and flow better than any SE routine we have seen, and that has not been the case this year up until now. They are working on perfecting it. If they do, they have their chance.
Wow! So excited to see! These girls deserve a round of applause for all the hard work and dedication they've shown so far this season. The most I've seen from any team... well, ever. Go Senior Elite. You got this. <3

Back