All-Star Senior Elite's New Music?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is impossible to get all nine to do it and make it look good. They can, it just looks too hectic.
Kinda glad they changed that stunt formation, it looked cool when everyone hit, and it had to be super tight to fit everyone and link arms it looked like. Excited to hear the music Wednesday! :D Good luck to SE!

why does world cup always come out of someones mouth when sr elite is being discussed...... go somewhere else.
because thats how its always going to be until se or wcss going into a different division. there are rivals so obviously when one comes up so does the other. its just like football

I'm so disgusted with people at the moment regarding this music.

I have never heard so much nastiness about music that noone has even heard yet!
To me the main thing with the music is of course that the team loves it because it means something to them and gets them motivated.
The heck with everyone else!!
Good luck CEA! Look forward to seeing you this weekend & i am sure we will get to see great things!!

So can't wait to hear it, especially from most peoples comments it's something special. I thought their original for this season was amazing, so super excited to hear this one :) I think I'll be getting up early Thursday to hear it! (silly time differance)

Back