All-Star Senior Large All Girl 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Freedom of expression works both ways. If you say something unpleasant about a person or a team, then people are generally going to say something unpleasant about you. They have as much right to their expression as you do to yours.

Also, I think you mean "couldn't care less" as in "it is not possible for me to care about that any less than I do".

I would like to shimmy this forever!

Has CT had alevel 5 team before? Going from none to LS is...a jump.
We had 3 last year, 2 worlds teams. I believe this year we'll be having 5 level 5s and 3 worlds teams. We have only had tryouts at one location so far though so we'll see at the end of the week!

Freedom of expression works both ways. If you say something unpleasant about a person or a team, then people are generally going to say something unpleasant about you. They have as much right to their expression as you do to yours.

Also, I think you mean "couldn't care less" as in "it is not possible for me to care about that any less than I do".
haha k you caught me!!

So we have:

•Cheer Athletics Panthers/Swoosh Cats
•World Cup Shooting Stars
•Maryland Twisters F5
•Stingray Allstars Peach
•University Cheer Force
•CheerTyme Love
•Matrix Allstars Electra
•???

Did I miss any?

I really don't mean to sound rude here, but I'm sure it will come across that way....but really, it doesn't matter who goes into this division. It will always be about the Big 4 (Panthers better go large!). The rest are always like another division within the the division....if that makes sense. I hope someone surprises me, but I doubt it.

Back