Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you going to miss Stingray Orange?

• Yes

Votes: 93 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm so so happy WC Suns are back in small!! This division is where they belong!
I'm excited for generals being small again....they will slay!
& I continue to Pray for Cali!
There's so much talent in this division. & it's anyone's game, I can't wait!!

Well it's a girl on the team, I'm not going to put her ish on blast on here!

What are you saying that someone said something when they should not have? All anybody wanted to know was whether cf will be in the small and medium division this season not someone's names. There seems to be a little dispute on this thread.

What are you saying that someone said something when they should not have? All anybody wanted to know was whether cf will be in the small and medium division this season not someone's names. There seems to be a little dispute on this thread.

I honestly dont even think they know yet, I know several people on the team and I get different stories each time.

One person says they are small senior and shes already talking about worlds. Another says they are not set but will more than likely be small senior. Then someone else says they are restricted but people have/are working on doubles so they are trying to go small senior.

The only thing confirmed is that there is a Medium Senior in SD

I'm really excited to see what Heat Athletics comes up with this year for Firestorm! They've really improved the last few years, and I bet next year they could do as good or better than they did at Worlds this year. They may not have had the size last year (only 17 on L5), but this year I heard they have a full 2o and also have a Smoed team (Fury)!

ETA size of team at last years Worlds

I'm really excited to see what Heat Athletics comes up with this year for Firestorm! They've really improved the last few years, and I bet next year they could do as good or better than they did at Worlds this year. They may not have had the size last year (only 17 on L5), but this year I heard they have a full 2o and also have a Smoed team (Fury)!

ETA size of team at last years Worlds
Great!!! I thought they did really good last year. The voice over in their music always stuck in my head...I'm flying your flew you weren't fly til I came through. Lol!!! Love their music :)

I will miss Orange. But, idk, I think if Orange was in this division this year, Cali would be bringing more heat than ever. I Know they Really wanted it this past year - it would be nice to see a team from the west coast win this division. I'm really interested to see Elite this year with the new junior mafia girls.

Oh, and can anyone confirm, is Arizona Power back in this division?
I think there's only 1 mafia girl going to elite this year and 1 went to large Coed. Really hoping Cali takes it this year but would still have liked them to go against Orange and/or Panthers....although maybe Aces can take gold in medium...you never know :)

Back