Are you going to miss Stingray Orange?

• Yes

Votes: 93 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What?! Spill the tea?

They lost 6 seniors, and another girl that decided not to return. So, being short 7 strong members, that they could not replace that team pretty much disbanded. However, they had some talented girls from that small senior team that now cheer at OA on angels and Royals.

They lost 6 seniors, and another girl that decided not to return. So, being short 7 strong members, that they could not replace that team pretty much disbanded. However, they had some talented girls from that small senior team that now cheer at OA on angels and Royals.
They made a restricted 5 this year - but it is not with the same girls as the team from last year (maybe 2-3 that stayed).

That is sad, been in that position though! I hope they rebuild and come back stronger than before. :)

That is sad, been in that position though! I hope they rebuild and come back stronger than before. :)
I have heard they are competing in the restricted division. I am not from their gym, but I did know the story behind them going restricted - and they stated they were. I have also seen their competition schedule, so it looks like they could be competing in the small sr division now - but I do not want to give out false info, so I guess we will see when competitions start :) but it will not be the same team as last yr.

Back