Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you going to miss Stingray Orange?

• Yes

Votes: 93 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ughhh i hate when gyms have 2 teams in the same division.
I hate it too!! When you have more than one location, sometimes this happens. It stinks but what are you gonna do. Lightning will def be hard to beat but we will give it our best. Good luck to everyone in Small Senior this season, it should be a tough division.

So I just read through 8 pages of this thread... Seems like its pretty clear that Cali and generals are a popular guess/choice. But I have to ask; Why so few guesses for SSX? I mean they have 2nd, 3rd and 4th, all they are missing is 1st ;)
No, but in all honesty, they have showed the last years that they are a force to be reckoned with. Even if CALI will be a stuff nut to crack, I would think if anyone could do it, it would be SSX. And i know i might be biased since I'm such a CEA fan, but I just wanted to hear y'all thoughts on it.. :)

So I just read through 8 pages of this thread... Seems like its pretty clear that Cali and generals are a popular guess/choice. But I have to ask; Why so few guesses for SSX? I mean they have 2nd, 3rd and 4th, all they are missing is 1st ;)
No, but in all honesty, they have showed the last years that they are a force to be reckoned with. Even if CALI will be a stuff nut to crack, I would think if anyone could do it, it would be SSX. And i know i might be biased since I'm such a CEA fan, but I just wanted to hear y'all thoughts on it.. :)
these are just peoples' favorites on this division. if you root for SSX, then its no problem as long as you don't bash others' favorite/s

these are just peoples' favorites on this division. if you root for SSX, then its no problem as long as you don't bash others' favorite/s

Not bashing on anyone, i looove both Cali and Generals! But maybe I should have clarified it a bit. I was surprised that I didn't see more guessing on SSX. And there for wondering if anyone else was surprised by this?

maybe that clears it up a bit.. :oops:

Not bashing on anyone, i looove both Cali and Generals! But maybe I should have clarified it a bit. I was surprised that I didn't see more guessing on SSX. And there for wondering if anyone else was surprised by this?

maybe that clears it up a bit.. :oops:

Were all speaking out of what weve heard. I have a friend on generals and there is always talk about cali. No doubt that SSX will be good and a top contender, its just no one has heard anything. Plus i dont think they had much of a roster change where cali lost quite a bit of their highly talented athletes and generals are going from medium to small. Thats what most of the talk is about!

I believe what hurts SSX every year is their tumbling score. They haven't really been competitive on that portion of the score sheet since they've been in that division. I mean Orange, and Cali had like a million standing fulls and I think SSX had like 2? Although standing fulls don't account for the entire score sheet,there are things like jumps where I also think they lack.

I don't see them edging out Cali for the top spot....Thats if both teams maintain the level of talent that we are use to seeing from them. Also if Woodlands maintains the talent they showed in Medium Senior this year, I forsee a heated battle at the top for 1st between them and Cali!

Back