All-Star Seniors Making College Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Y'all got off 15-501 about 10 miles too soon...hop back on heading North for a little bit longer and then you'll be in the right place :p

Watch out, you are the only dookie I have ever liked. I never made that 10 miles either, but a heck of a lot of you sure came the other way at night.;)

About Maddie, I don't know if I would say she has made any team at UNC. Apparently, there are a group of athletes returning that have been place in the varsity catergory and everyone else that made the cut placed on a summer team along witht the first group that will go through a series of camps, practices and evaluations, let the staff get to know them and they will be placed in the fall after a second tryout. She made the summer team. She had a great time, really likes everyone around UNC cheer and will do what the staff asks her to do this summer and in the fall. Just to be accurate.
Now I can feel really cool wearing my UNC cheerleading shirt because Maddie is going to go there :cool:

It makes me laugh that you mentioned that because when I moved to GA I found one of those old CDs in a box of junk. Then at Best Buy the other day I was waiting in line and overheard this woman talking about getting pre-paid internet for her computer and I looked over at my friend and asked if AOL still made those disks. I honestly though she wanted some free AOL minutes. On top of that, until about a month ago my mom was still paying AOL every month because she didn't realize that AOL was just a free website that anyone could use, they have had internet through verizon for years.

Oh AOL how you bring back memories of my childhood.

This gave me an amazing laugh, just the memories of AOL! :)

Two girls from my school made FSU :D One on All-Girl & other on Co-Ed.. Both were captains together last year :)

I am also hearing that Texas Tech is having an all girl team. D1A all girl just keeps growing. Lousiville, USC, OSU, the return of Maryland, and possibly Texas Tech. :chestbump:

Drew Dehart from UA: UK
Anjelica Cirone from UA (Prodigy point jumper): OSU Allgirl
Jenna Layton from UA: Mizzou

UA Prodigy also has 1 boy and 2 girls trying out for Louisville this weekend!

Thanks! Just added them on FB. Not to be a stalker, but hey we are gonna be cheering together for the next four years.

So jealous CheerKT get's to hang with David in College. We're going to miss him so much!!

Rachel Staffieri from BSW made FSU! Along with Rachel Mac (BSB) making OSU and Alyssa Cap (BSS) making UF, not a bad weekend!!!

good luck to Hunter O'Dell, Chad Butler, Karlee Pucket and all the kids trying out for U of L this weekend. I will be there cheering for them on Saturday!

Back