OT Share Your True Paranormal Experiences

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ghost tour in Savannah and we were going by the Juliet Gordon Low (Girl Scout founder) house. My daughter was between her Dad and I with no one else close by and she said "Stop pulling my hair Mom!" I was listening to the tour guide and brushed it off quickly with "I didn't pull your hair." Same conversation then with her Dad and he also insisted he didn't do it. We walked on and didn't think twice about it until I turned around and my daughter had huge tears in her eyes (she was 14 then and she rarely cries). We stopped and she said "Tell me NOW who pulled my hair". Again we said we didn't and that it must have been the wind or something. She insisted that it was a "yank" and not the wind.

The tour guide noticed she was crying and came up to us. We told him what was going on and he said "Oh that had to be Juliet. She was a real prankster and loved to play tricks on her nieces and nephews. She just wanted to play. She wasn't being mean." Somehow that didn't make us feel better.

There's a place in Hamilton, On called the Hermitage. It's a house deep in the woods that's a popular place for people looking into paranormal. I had gone once before and had to be dragged by my friends up the whole trail (it is a long and winding trail) to get to the actual house. The place just doesn't feel right.

Anyways, my friend is really into paranormal and was visiting home for Christmas. This guy is one of the toughest men I know, he's in the army, done tours, nothing really spooks him. I refused to go on the actual property and stayed in the car. He came back fairly quickly but was obviously in shocked. I asked what happened and then told him not to tell me until we got to the normal streets again. We eventually got to a parking lot and he explained that he was running up the path and suddenly a man appeared in front of him, and it wasn't a good spirit. He turned around and started running back to the car and saw the spirit keeping pace with him about 30 feet in the forest. We were both freaked out but tried to shake it off by naming the ghost Billy and joked a little about it the rest of the night.

Later that evening I was trying to sleep in bed and I felt a difference in my room (I don't know how to explain it) and heard a voice at the end of my bed say "My names not Billy, it's" and before he could finish I flicked my light on but nobody was there. I slept with my light on for about a week!

The next day I googled the hermitage and found out the mans name was William (long version of Billy). I've had other experiences but to this day that one freaks me out the most and I will never go close to the site again

My mom (and I've heard of many other people saying similar things so I believe it) said she played with one in high school with her friends and it started to creep them out so they threw it away. Then later that night it ended up back in the hall closet (they thought her parents put it back). So they decided to drive out in the middle of nowhere and they threw it outside and when they got back home it was back in the closet [emoji28] so they burned it haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This reminds me of that box of filming equipment from Sinister.

Yes, but I am more wondering why people say not to mess with them.
Because really evil stuff (especially demonic stuff) can come through that you can't force to leave. And it can follow you. You read the comment about the ouija board that wouldn't disappear. The board has a YES/NO space, a circular alphabetical arrangement of all of the letters in the English language, an arrangement of the numbers 0-9 in numerical order, and there is a glass piece that the dead are supposed to move. You can ask questions like, "what is your name?", "when were you born?", etc. Everyone using the board has to touch the glass piece. The dead entity(ies) with whom you communicate will move the piece to answer your questions.

At my parents house where I grew up there has been some creepy things happen through the years. I would be up late watching tv in the living room alone. When I would turn the tv off to go to bed I would walk all the way across the room and the tv would turn back on. It would freak me out so bad. Then my brother had a stereo in his room that would turn on in the middle of the night to an oldies station. My aunt an I were sitting on my moms couch one time when we both saw the shadow of a person standing in the hallway. We both saw it at the same time and described the same thing. I know my mom has had creepy stuff happen to her since my brother and I moved out but she won't talk about it with anyone. She thinks if she talks about it and gives it attention it will do stuff more often or get stronger. She has told my dad but swore him to not tell. I kinda want to know but kinda not! Lol. I'm afraid i would never visit again if she told me!!!

At my parents house where I grew up there has been some creepy things happen through the years. I would be up late watching tv in the living room alone. When I would turn the tv off to go to bed I would walk all the way across the room and the tv would turn back on. It would freak me out so bad. Then my brother had a stereo in his room that would turn on in the middle of the night to an oldies station. My aunt an I were sitting on my moms couch one time when we both saw the shadow of a person standing in the hallway. We both saw it at the same time and described the same thing. I know my mom has had creepy stuff happen to her since my brother and I moved out but she won't talk about it with anyone. She thinks if she talks about it and gives it attention it will do stuff more often or get stronger. She has told my dad but swore him to not tell. I kinda want to know but kinda not! Lol. I'm afraid i would never visit again if she told me!!!

Man if creepy crap was happening to my house and it was so bad that my mom refused to tell me, I'd never visit just cause that alone creeps me out. Get your momma out of there!

She should tell you guys. You should be fine if you don't talk/think about it constantly.

She should tell you guys. You should be fine if you don't talk/think about it constantly.
She won't. I've tried to get her to and she gets really mad and freaks out so I let it go. I lived there for 15 years and even though some strange things happened I never felt threatened by anything.

She won't. I've tried to get her to and she gets really mad and freaks out so I let it go. I lived there for 15 years and even though some strange things happened I never felt threatened by anything.

Wow. I hope she realizes that her fear is more powerful than you knowing what's going on.

Another thing with their house, all the grand kids have been scared of one room in their house. They would point at the ceiling fan and cry. My cp used to point at it and say it had "scary eyes". Her dogs would lay and stare in the room and would act like they were watching something. Ahh this is creeping me out as I write it, we always just joked around about it. This was also the room where the tv would turn back on after I would turn it off. They have since switched it to their dining room.

Has anybody ever thought anything more of imaginary friends? My little sister had quite a few when she was little, and I always wondered if they were something more. People always say little kids can see more supernatural than grown ups.

Has anybody ever thought anything more of imaginary friends? My little sister had quite a few when she was little, and I always wondered if they were something more. People always say little kids can see more supernatural than grown ups.
Some kids are really seeing someone. A lot of the time it's either another child (deceased) or a relative (could be an adult or child). Rarely have I ever heard of anything malicious. The "friend" is usually harmless and can even be protective.

Back