OT Share Your True Paranormal Experiences

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well not me but our teacher.... When she was younger she went to her best friends aunts house with her bestfriend. They slept in the basement in separate beds. Little did she know that her aunt plays with black magic. Anyways they turned off the light and started hearing whispers everywhere. Then she felt a tiny hand grab her pinkie but when she looked there was nothing there. Later that night she was starting to fall asleep. She woke up to her blanket being slowly yanked down. Also at that point she heard an old womanly voice say "help me."She pulled at it but it didnt budge. Then she quickly turned on a light to see her friend on the other side of the room. She sprinted to her friends bed and slept there all night. Her friend had felt a presence and heard whispers too. Weird thing was no one was home. Her aunt was in the hospital that night. She was Visiting her mother before she died earlier that night.

I don't really have any stories - but believe in Guardian Angels. I have had a few instances where there must have been some intervention. I do watch Long Island Medium - the things she is able to say to the families always amazes me.

I would love to meet Teresa from Long Island Medium. My dad passed away in August from cancer and I wonder everyday about him.

Well not me but our teacher.... When she was younger she went to her best friends aunts house with her bestfriend. They slept in the basement in separate beds. Little did she know that her aunt plays with black magic. Anyways they turned off the light and started hearing whispers everywhere. Then she felt a tiny hand grab her pinkie but when she looked there was nothing there. Later that night she was starting to fall asleep. She woke up to her blanket being slowly yanked down. Also at that point she heard an old womanly voice say "help me."She pulled at it but it didnt budge. Then she quickly turned on a light to see her friend on the other side of the room. She sprinted to her friends bed and slept there all night. Her friend had felt a presence and heard whispers too. Weird thing was no one was home. Her aunt was in the hospital that night. She was Visiting her mother before she died earlier that night.
That's creepy. A teacher of mine in high school was on Ghost Hunters because her house is haunted by a spirit that looks like an old female. She had picture of it and everything.

Last edited:
That's creepy. A teacher of mine in high school was on Ghost Hunters because her house is haunted by a spirit that looks like an old female. She had picture of it and everything.
Have you ever watched the tv show Dead Files?

It's about a medium and a researcher that helps out people with haunted homes. But they never talk to each other until the end where they talk to the family. She always draws pictures of ghosts. There usually accurate. Well she doesn't draw them she gives a discription to a an artist who then draws it.

This thread is what makes me afraid to buy a house some day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just ask your real estate agent if it's haunted. If the property is in a historical town, there will be old deeds for the house, birth and death certificates of any previous inhabitants in the local library. Basically just do the research that the people in A Haunting wait too long to do (you know, after a black shadow with red eyes throws their kid clean across the room).

Not to mention the fact that 9 states actually require (by law) real estate agencies to place a 'haunted house discount' (a 25% discount) on any house that has reported paranormal activity.

Last edited:
When I worked in Spain we lived together with a group of people in a house we rented. A friend of mine had arrived earlier, since I was working at the different place the first 2 months.
When I arrived in the house, I felt a bit creeped out. I couldnt say why, but I just got the chills. during the day I was working in a hotel and around noon we'd have an hour break and around 1am we would arrive back in the house to sleep. the first night was calm, the 2nd night in the morning I heard some loud banging on the wall, I assumed it was some of my housemates.
usually we were with several people in the house, but whenever I was there by myself I Always felt how the house would become very cold and felt like someone staring at me. I tried to keep my room clean, but everytime when I came back it was a big mess again so I assumed it was my roommate.
after about a week, i noticed that often the light went on in the middle of the night. again i thought it was my roommate who had been up at night.
one morning i was pretty sick of it and decided to talk when i noticed the ones from the room next to mine (where i often had heard the loud banging) and my roommate were alone at breakfast. when i started about it, they all looked at eachother with weird faces and one said: "ok, so she can hear it too". seemed like all the others had experianced the same things as me.
they called me the next day to prove that the banging was not from their room, but from the room next to theirs, which was locked and the houseowner told us to never open that door!

it did get worse because after about a month at night all the lights would go on and all the doors would open one by one. if you'd go up to get the light off, all the doors would close again. it was really creepy! so usually we would stay out as long as we could and go to work as early as we could.

one day i came in and i see one of the housemates and she tells me they had found the key of the door and they had opened it. it was just a regular room, nothing special and also nothing that could explain the loud banging!
that night was the creepiest ever!!! i woke up from the lights again and when they went out, i see a women run through the hallway and i see a dark man standing in the dooropening staring. my roommate sat up straight in bed and was saying all kinds of words i couldnt understand.
we closed the door again the next day and things returned to "normal".
my last day, i was sooooo happy to go home, but when i was packing my bags i was all alone. when i was ready to leave i didnt manage to open the door, it was sooooo cold in the house, colder as ever before. after about 20 minutes it got to normal temperature again and i could open the door. i literally RAN to the busstop!!!

Latest posts

Back