All-Star Shimmy's

• Thread starter Deleted member 8658
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is indeed how it is done. Post things that are very strongly on one side of something. The people on my side shimmy...the people on the other side quote me and rip me to shreds. But I have sewn together all my shimmy's into a shield which I use as protection from the shredding.

And when all else fails...I throw in some of these :oops::rolleyes::D or this :eek:. People love them.

:eek: <------ I just can't get over this guy. I love him haha

You have to post stuff that people either love or hate and get involved with a heated debate.

It's crazy that i have so many now. I feel like i just won prom queen.

Speaking of the old smileys... we need them back. asap.
Agreed about the smilies. @kingston shoud get on that asap. or one of the other admins could do something, I feel like King is the only one that takes requests around here unless it's locking a thread. I could be wrong about that though.......

:confused: <-- This guy sort of looks like the crazy uncle of the smiley family that nobody talks to when you see him at the reunion every summer.

Agreed about the smilies. @kingston shoud get on that asap. or one of the other admins could do something, I feel like King is the only one that takes requests around here unless it's locking a thread. I could be wrong about that though.......

:confused: <-- This guy sort of looks like the crazy uncle of the smiley family that nobody talks to when you see him at the reunion every summer.

Is this guy :eek:part of the old smileys??? Because I don't know if I want to participate in a world where he doesn't exist.

This thread SHOULD'VE been links to vids of routine in which someone was caught going shimmy-crazy [it happens], except at Rays.

Back