All-Star Shooting Stars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

images

they are similar, they have some of the same aspects but then again most stunt sequences do, there arent that many things to do that are safe for an entire team to hit. Worlds are still months away so they might change up the sequence, but hey they won worlds in 2009 with those stunts, so something must be right and good about it! Time will tell....

i know i wasnt sayng it was bad , i was saying i found that ironic how they have almost the same aspect of the stunt aha :)L

i know i wasnt sayng it was bad , i was saying i found that ironic how they have almost the same aspect of the stunt aha :)L

I'm sure you weren't saying anything bad however wcsstilldeath makes a very good point. Most stunt sequences have similiar elements and your post seemed to attempt to point out something that wasn't a major shock. The same example you you pointed our regarding Stars could been made about several teams.

***tiptoes away and finds a safe place to hide, peeks out from behind the basement door*** Is it safe to come out yet?

Back