All-Star Shooting Stars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lol he knows what a tick tock is. stop harassing the new comers chase!

and the stunt sequence looks completely different to me. like not even remotely close but i mean, thats me.

The rival between wc & cea is...idk what to say..

Everytime someone says something about WC, someone else attacks CEA & vice versa. WHY?! The fans are the reason behind all this chaos. I was a wc fan, but now I'm a wc & cea fan. I've finally realized the reason I didn't like cea is because of their fans.

When people have something to say about shooting stars, keep the subject shooting stars related. When people talk about sr elite, keep the subject sr elite related. Stop bashing each gym to try to make your fav gym look better than the other one.

I actually think that this stunt sequence is more in line with the 09 sequence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k_g_ug0b6w

But in reality, it doesn't matter. It's all at the coaches discretion. Besides, folks have been complaining that SE has been doing tic-tocs for years! I distinctly remember reading on this same board, that this year's routine is too much like last year's (even though it's exponentially more difficult...but whateva!). It's up to the coaches to design a routine that their team can hit, that will best display their kids' talents, and one that will, hopefully, win Worlds...which is the ultimate goal.

Stars should do 1.5 ups immediate stretch, bow, tick tock to opposite lib facing right then high to high tick tock to immediate stretch, scorpion, scale, double down . seems doable for them. I feel like the one they do now is too much. just want them to win!!

Stars should do 1.5 ups immediate stretch, bow, tick tock to opposite lib facing right then high to high tick tock to immediate stretch, scorpion, scale, double down . seems doable for them. I feel like the one they do now is too much. just want them to win!!

I actually LOVE the sequence its a real stunt sequence not just tick tocks and one and a quarter up.Sorry if it sounds rude, unlike some people on the board my comments arent meant to be rude lol.

i LOVE Staws!!

but have u notice that the pyraimid this year is kinda alike MD F5 from i belive 08 and same song too!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f71af25QJbE

rolleyes.png

hahaha This thread was starting to bore me until the conversation about tick tocks... I definitely "LOL"ed a few times at that. Thanks y'all.

Back