All-Star Shout Outs To Post To Your Favorite Worlds Teams And Chereleaders!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I of course have to say I love those Shooting Stars!!! I know you will represent the legacy well.
And a special note to Amber and Beth. Your hard work and dream of becoming a Shooting Star has definitely paid off!! What a wonderful year full of memories you have both made!! :kiss:

And of course to all our FAMEly competing this weekend!! We will be yelling!! GO FAME GO!!! <3

Good wishes to my good friend Lexi P of Senior Elite, it's gonna be a close division!
And my friend Andrew that's been flying back and forth to NJSE to be on X5! he's awesome!
and prayers that there's no technicalities or injuries this year!

Wishing good luck to my favorite team Rockstar Beatles!! I hope y'all go out there and kill it! And prayers for Shelby who got hurt at the worlds showcase.

Good luck and safe travels to all!

FEEL THE STING! FIRE! ORANGE! SMOKE! AMBER! It's a blue and green world!
:rays::rays::rays::rays::rays::rays::rays::rays::rays::rays::rays:

Good luck to all the ACE teams and especially Warriors.

I also have some very favorite people on some other teams (CEA, MCE, TG) and would love to see any of them win.

But, even though I don't know a single young lady on the team (I don't think), I would be so happy if Maryland Marlins Tsunami were to win.

shoutout to

F5 ladies.
(special shout out to Jazzy who had an injury in the beginning of the season and came back and it being her sr year on f5 so happy she was able to push trough and get back on the floor at weeerk!!! &taryn as well.. that beastly girl i just love her)

Kayleighh on Lightning i love you girl! you're an amazing athlete cant wait to see you kill it <3

HOT5 - First paid bid from your gym with 2nd year having a worlds teams! so happy for ya'll!

Shout out to tsunami; rogue; F5; reign; weather girls; eclipse; black ice; lady T; eternity; and 5 alarm!!
Maryland is sending 10 teams to worlds! Routing for the whole state!!

All my fierce board friends need to scream for my Aviator Blue Angels! Pleeeeeeze.

Friday, jostens at 11:30. SmCoed division.

I can't be there to cheer them on (don't have genetically related kids on that team) but I love every one of those babies! I'm so ridiculously proud of what they've accomplished to go from literally nothing...like tucks at best....three years ago to what they've got going on now. For gyms that have been there annually...think back to what you felt the FIRST time your program went.

This is what one of our owners just posted to her FB to put it in perspective...

"when a dream becomes a reality! The feeling of performing on the worlds floor is something that can't be described only experienced. I'm so blessed to have once competed on that floor and now coach a team that will compete on the same stage. It's quite an overwhelming feeling to be taking our first team ever to Worlds! Many see the incredible accomplishment but I see a humbling experience as a replay of the thousands of steps it has taken to get here! Of all the emotions I have felt lately I do beleive grateful is the most prevalent! So here's to our debut and the first step to forever Keith [her husband and co owner] I love you and I'm so blessed to share this journey with you!!!!"

That my friends is why we are Aviator.
I hope to be able to see Aviator compete, i think our plane touches down at 10:24, and we will be dashing to Disney from there! A couple of these kids I coached at Charlotte, so I am excited to watch them! Go Blue Angels!!!!!

Team Canada, Cheer Sport Sharks, Perfect Storm, VAS, Absolute... wishing all the Canadian teams lots of love & luck!!!

Back