OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
2ic095t.jpg

ETA: Holy huge picture. Sorry.
so adorable!

question- I have made/sold bows for 6years.. but little girl type bows.. and a few cheer bows but not with sequin fabric. How do you hold them together.. heat n bond? Where do you get your logos? Thanks

question- I have made/sold bows for 6years.. but little girl type bows.. and a few cheer bows but not with sequin fabric. How do you hold them together.. heat n bond? Where do you get your logos? Thanks
I personally use either Heat n Bond or flexible fabric glue to hold mine together. I make my own logos but there are plenty of people on here and on the Internet that will custom make logos for you.

The shiny (mystic) fabric I use I get at hobby lobby.
You should post some pictures of your bows I'd love to see them. If you need help feel free to PM me :)
Where in hobby lobby did you get the mystic? And is it 3 inch? I can't seem to find any of that size anywhere! and how do you make them? is there a video you watched? lol sorry new to bows if ya can't tell ;)

Where in hobby lobby did you get the mystic? And is it 3 inch? I can't seem to find any of that size anywhere! and how do you make them? is there a video you watched? lol sorry new to bows if ya can't tell ;)
you have to cut fabric to the size you want, you can't buy 3 inch fabric. lol there are videos on youtube that you can watch on how to make cheer bows, thats what i did :) haha best of luck! bows definitely take some practice!

you have to cut fabric to the size you want, you can't buy 3 inch fabric. lol there are videos on youtube that you can watch on how to make cheer bows, thats what i did :) haha best of luck! bows definitely take some practice!

lol i meant ribbon (brain fart! :rolleyes:) and is there any specific video you recomend?!

Latest posts

Back