CallasCheerBows004.jpg

CallasCheerBows002-1.jpg

CallasCheerBows002.jpg

CallasCheerBows001.jpg

CallasCheerBows006.jpg

CallasCheerBows005.jpg
I want the lighting bolt one!

@JericaLynn ....very nice...all three.

Is the lacey one, an overlay or was it a fabric that looked like lace?

@JericaLynn ....very nice...all three.

Is the lacey one, an overlay or was it a fabric that looked like lace?

Thank you very much! Its actual lace on top of grosgrain ribbon. The picture serves it no justice, there's crystals on it as well

I couldn't find the bow wall thread :( so i'll post here.
BUT, I just started my bow wall :) it's longgg overdue (since january) but better late than never!
it makes me happy to look at!!! right now it's reppin all tealll

I would be very grateful to anyone and owe them the world if someone would just pm me about cut outs and how to properly cut out a heart or star in the middle of loop on a bow. I'm been trying so many different techniques and nothing is turning out correctly.

I would be very grateful to anyone and owe them the world if someone would just pm me about cut outs and how to properly cut out a heart or star in the middle of loop on a bow. I'm been trying so many different techniques and nothing is turning out correctly.

i bought a Sizzix die cut machine to cut out fabric stars, etc. You have to buy the thick dies that cut fabric, not sizzlets. Its an investment, but a lot easier than cutting by hand. A cricut machine, if you want to get fancy, can cut more complicated designs out of heat transfer material that you iron on.

Back