OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Where does everyone find the fabric at and should I use a hot glue gun or fabric glue to glue the material together? Also can anyone post a video on how to make them. I have an idea but mine are not turning out like any of these ones.

Where does everyone find the fabric at and should I use a hot glue gun or fabric glue to glue the material together? Also can anyone post a video on how to make them. I have an idea but mine are not turning out like any of these ones.
I get my fabric at either Joann's or Hobby Lobby.
Hot glue has a tendency to show through and fabric glue doesn't usually stick well but if I had to chose between the two I'd say hot glue. But if you can find the time to buy something else I would recommend heat n' bond or spray glue :)

You could just read through this thread! All of those questions have been answered by some very talented people, even the video.

I get my fabric at either Joann's or Hobby Lobby.
Hot glue has a tendency to show through and fabric glue doesn't usually stick well but if I had to chose between the two I'd say hot glue. But if you can find the time to buy something else I would recommend heat n' bond or spray glue :)
Thank you so much!

16a9ump.jpg

1zyhc7s.jpg

i think theyre huge pictures, sorry

Back