OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My bow wall needed replishing, so I made these!
FUNBOWS010.jpg

FUNBOWS009.jpg

I have a Sizzix machine and the thicker dies (not the sizzlets) cut all kinds of fabric that I work with for bows - spandex, sequin dot, grosgrain ribbon, other stretch materials. I havent tried the thinner dies yet, but they might work.

The problem with most electronic cutters is that they dont cut stretch material very well. They work best on cotton/nonstretch materials that are adhered to the fusible paper. These machines give you a lot more options though, and are great for cutting vinyl heat transfers that can be bought in holographic and other sparkly colors.

I've had my eye on the silhouette machine because it can cut rhinestone templates - a definate perk over the cricut although I bet you can figure out a way to do it on the cricut.
Thank you! I'm glad to hear that it works with those materials because I work with alot of spandex and sequins.
I haven't heard of the silhouette machine but just googled it lol, it has great reviews but def something I can't afford at the moment def in the future I want one of those lol

Back