OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Thanks. I saw the price on the website and was like thats not happening. Is it easy to use?
haha yeah thats why I looked everywhere for it. Michaels has it for $99 right now so far $64 is the cheapest I found. I find that its very easy to use and you don't have to really push down. I'm not one for reading manuals but I did on this and I think the manual helped but its pretty much easy to just figure it out yourself. I'm going to try some more complicated stuff this weekend to see how it does with thicker material and layers and such just to see how it works. I'll post here to let you know how that goes.

Thanks! Ive been wanting to get a machine to do cut outs and letters but there just so expensive and I didnt want to waste the money if it didnt work.
That was my exact reason for waiting so long! Especially if I broke it and couldn't return it before the 30days was up. I've heard good reviews about this one and it was made especially for fabric and so far doing great!

My cat likes anything she can get her paws on. Haha. So Im guessing you just heat n bond a piece of fabric before you use the machine?
haha, yups just attach the heat n bond and I keep the paper on the back just to give the fabric a little bit more stability then cut it out and its ready to be used.

wtu2vq.jpg

I know that POOF! lol

whats the best way to keep rhinestones on??
I've used heat 'n' bond before but they have little dot versions of it and I just place that where I want it then the rhinestone and iron it all together. If I'm out of that stuff then super glue works lol I'm sure theres a bunch of ways to do it

I've used heat 'n' bond before but they have little dot versions of it and I just place that where I want it then the rhinestone and iron it all together. If I'm out of that stuff then super glue works lol I'm sure theres a bunch of ways to do it
you can iron rhinestones??? im going to try. thank you :)

How do you keep your bows from getting fat where it all scrunches together?! Or does it happen to everyone?

How do you keep your bows from getting fat where it all scrunches together?! Or does it happen to everyone?
Its how you fold/scrunch it together and also the material used. Sometimes you can prevent it by folding it from the edges but most of the time you can't especially if you have multiple layers

My cat likes anything she can get her paws on. Haha. So Im guessing you just heat n bond a piece of fabric before you use the machine?
ok so I tested the machine out on thicker/harder material like spandex and sequins and it worked out great only if the battery was above half life. Once the battery was past that it tore the fabric up. I ended up just charging it fully and then kept it plugged in when I was doing a bunch of thicker fabric. Also the glue that it comes with only works well for 1 cut to hold the fabric down so I would def suggest getting the spray adhesive with this. Thats if you decide to get it lol. Other wise it works great and is really easy to use.

OK so reading through this whole thread has inspired me! Going to practice on some left over ribbons I have and see what happens!
I hope I actually can kind of do this. I NEED a green bow with black lace fabric - neeeeed!

ok so I tested the machine out on thicker/harder material like spandex and sequins and it worked out great only if the battery was above half life. Once the battery was past that it tore the fabric up. I ended up just charging it fully and then kept it plugged in when I was doing a bunch of thicker fabric. Also the glue that it comes with only works well for 1 cut to hold the fabric down so I would def suggest getting the spray adhesive with this. Thats if you decide to get it lol. Other wise it works great and is really easy to use.
Okay I have a question kind of specific. Do you know if say you wanted to cut out a specific image like a college letters or like the OSU cowboy... could you input the image yourself into the machine and it would cut it out?

Okay I have a question kind of specific. Do you know if say you wanted to cut out a specific image like a college letters or like the OSU cowboy... could you input the image yourself into the machine and it would cut it out?
Not sure about putting in your own images yet. The only thing is if its very detailed it'd be really hard especially if you make it small. I think for the cowboy it'd be better to do an iron on for that but for the letters it would work out.

Back