OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Thanks for the help; it looks like TRR only has a 2.25" width in the solid grosgrain colors, though; I'm looking for polka dotted emerald grosgrain in 2.25". :)
haha completely forgot about the polka dotted. I know they have other polka dots so maybe get one of the sheet polka dot ribbons they have and combine them. They also make custom ribbon for really cheap prices so they might be able to do that especially since its an easy print. I love them and their customer service is wonderful.

does anyone ever use non-grosgrain ribbon? Its hard to find the wider styles (unless you order online) in grosgrain?

The Joanns & Hobby Lobby by me have 3" in every ribbon material except grosgrain they have once in awhile.

well thats convenient. lol.

every fabric store near me has up to 1 1/2. its really hard to find 2 1/4, so i just order it all.
well thats convenient. lol.

every fabric store near me has up to 1 1/2. its really hard to find 2 1/4, so i just order it all.
haha I think the only reason is because our Hobby Lobby is the size of Walmart (they just built it) and we have 3 different Joann's that are pretty big themselves and those are our only source for anything so they carry everything under the sun. When I go its more like a 3 hours trip just to get through everything that is there lol

I have and it depends on the thickness of the ribbon as well as the fabric. Sometimes it turns out nice but most of the time its floppy so you gotta use ALOT of stiffener spray.

For @kaley:)

358ulwz.jpg

Anyone know where I'd be able to find emerald grosgrain ribbon with white polka dots in 2.25"? I've been looking everywhere, but most places only run it up to 1.5". :confused:

"Ribbons and Bows oh my" has THE largest collection of Dot ribbon anywhere, including 2.25" wide

What have you guys found to be the best way to layer your ribbon? I made 3 bows having one made with a hot glue gun, one with heat n bond, one with fabric spray. The hot glue gun looked better but was a pain in the butt to do. The heat n bond looked good but since it was wider it made the bow look a little weird. The fabric spray was used with lace and it really didn't hold well.

Back