OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
fiercelexaaa said:
can someone please tell me how to make a tick tock bow?!

I dont know if you have a wood burner or not, but if you do, lay the two pieces of ribbon together with the top side facing outward. Then cut a small section off one end so the two piece of ribbon are sealed together.

If you dont have one, slightly overlap the ends of two pieces, and sew it together.

drummerchick953 said:
fiercelexaaa said:

I dont know if you have a wood burner or not, but if you do, lay the two pieces of ... together with the top side facing outward. Then cut a small section off one end so the two piece of ... are sealed together.

If you dont have one, slightly overlap the ends of two pieces, and sew it together.

I'm guessing the "..." is meant to say rib bon with no space.

ohhh lindss said:
drummerchick953 said:
fiercelexaaa said:

I dont know if you have a wood burner or not, but if you do, lay the two pieces of rib bon together with the top side facing outward. Then cut a small section off one end so the two piece of rib bon are sealed together.

I'm guessing the "..." is meant to say rib bon with no space.

Yep. I forget that it censors it.

comet_all-stars! said:
where do you get alll the ... from ? lol
and im kinda out of it.. whos kara ? lol

Kara is Admin.
And I'm sure if you google places to buy rib bon, you're bound to find something.

so this is the only bow i have in Florida...

3518rau.jpg

all the rest of my bows are in NY with my sister on other stuffed animals =)

teapartyribbons.com has 3 inch grosgrain for much cheaper, the only catch is that they only have white and black. I order my white and black from them.

Back