OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anyone use cricuts for cut-outs? I need serious tips! I can't get mine to cut the fabric without ruining it.
What settings do you have it on?
What fabric do you use?
Any tips will help greatly!
Thank you!!

I'd love to know too! I've tried several times, but it just pulls and tears the fabric. I even tried ironing on the heat n bond to the fabric first, letting it cool completely and then cutting it with the cricut, but it still tore.

045.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

looooove the cea bow & ga bow :)

1129101544a.jpg

Finished making my CP's school bows. Top are for varsity and the bottom are for JV. I will never use glitter ribbon again.

Awesome job! Those look great, especially for a first time bow maker!

Thanks. I figured out that 1-1/2" ribbon is a little too small to make big girl bows. they look kinda skinny but the coach and the girls love them. i think i found a new hobby ;)

i will have to post my breast cancer bow when i get home. we made them as a team. one of the varsity girls that is also on storm got a sample practice bow and we kinda had a crash course in bow making!! so fun

Thanks. I figured out that 1-1/2" ribbon is a little too small to make big girl bows. they look kinda skinny but the coach and the girls love them. i think i found a new hobby ;)

Your bows look great!! Sometimes a narrower bow is just right. They aren't overwhelming like some of the bigger ones. And the best part is hearing the coach and girls love them!!!

Back