OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
im looking for a cheer extreme bow, did anyone make one that i could buy? pm me please
smile.png

i made the bows for a few world cup teams this season and two of them had the world cup logo on them and they turned out great i will post pics when i get home if i can

I hear a lot of moms talk about how when their baby girls have no hair, they HATE when poeple say "What a cute boy" or ask the gender of the baby. Well, this is an easy way for infant babies with no hair to wear bows! And it's a lot less frustrating for the mom/dad's daughter that is being mistaken for a boy. Or it can also be used for cheer parents who want to put their baby girls in bows at competitions to support their other children who are cheering, but the baby might not have enough hair to wear on a clip or pony tail. The bow is connected to a wide crocheted headband.
001-3.jpg

Also, here's a keychain bow that's zebra and tye-die.
yetmorebows004.jpg

I appologize for the etremely large pictures.

how much does is cost (estimate) to start up and maintain making bows?

I don't know the costs off hand, but one of your big initial costs will be the rotary cutting tool, self healing mat and ruler. Joann's has a great President's Day sale right now thru tomorrow, both online and in store. The Fiskars brand is 50% off! You can save a lot of money right away while getting some great equipment that will last a long time.

I have wanted to make these for the longest time for my neighbor lady, her little girl always has a bow in her hair but she pays out the butt for them. Where do you get the headbands though? I have looked all over around me and can't seem to find them anywhere for little babies. So glad someone else thought of doing this.

I have wanted to make these for the longest time for my neighbor lady, her little girl always has a bow in her hair but she pays out the butt for them. Where do you get the headbands though? I have looked all over around me and can't seem to find them anywhere for little babies. So glad someone else thought of doing this.

I got them from Family Dollar. :) They were only $1 for a pack of 4.

Back