OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
d48b6962-d0b8-2e10.jpg

My bag :)
is that your backpack or cheer bag?

My cheer bag.. if I lived in the us I think Id use it as my backpack though! But in the UK people think you''re abnormal if you cheer, let alone wear massive bows! Haha

That is such a bummer!! Hopefully one day (soon) cheering will be gain the respect it deserves. I live in the US and wear bows when I go to workout but I have to admit, I do get some weird looks.

I made this last night. My mom travels every week for work, so I made this for her suitcase. She's been looking for something 'fabulous' to help her spot her suitcase at luggage claim, and I figured what's more fab than a big cheer bow?
tumblr_m8pxdkjx3f1qiji6mo1_500.png

I made this last night. My mom travels every week for work, so I made this for her suitcase. She's been looking for something 'fabulous' to help her spot her suitcase at luggage claim, and I figured what's more fab than a big cheer bow?
tumblr_m8pxdkjx3f1qiji6mo1_500.png
This is brilliant. I need to add a bow to my suitcase.

i need help badly! Okay, how do you prevent rhinestones from falling off? And how do you prevent iron-ons from peeling off?

No one had an answer? :(
Not really much you can do without a machine....many use the circuit, I have a KNK.....you can have someone custom your cutouts until your machine comes in...it should be pretty reasonable

i need help badly! Okay, how do you prevent rhinestones from falling off? And how do you prevent iron-ons from peeling off?
If you are purchasing rhinestones from a store, it is difficult but you have to get your iron as hot as you can get it, use a paper towel over your application/rhinestone and hold and push on the iron hard for at least 45 seconds.....with a heat press you can do a setting of 350 for 12 seconds, but with an iron you need more time....you should repeat this at least twice. Iron-ons from the store never stay....you will have to do a blind stich as well as press with an iron...
I would recommend that you find a local tee shirt store and ask them to press the item for you and give them a small fee...$2-3.00

Hope this information is helpful. Good luck

This is my favorite thread. i love seeing everyone's bows! Here's one I made for my sister. She stopped cheering after high school, but she wanted a bow for her backpack.
tumblr_m8vebh4YwF1qiji6mo1_500.jpg

Back