OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hi, I make all my own team bows...i use grosgrain and then material or other ribbon on top, but wondering how people get them so stiff? Do you use a glue or spray to make them like it? Any help would be great! Thanks :)
idk if its a good idea of not but i spray my grosgrain with hairspray, not before i iron it. but it makes it nice and stiff and makes it smell all good

This one is my favorite. This was for graduation when I got my Associate's degree, a few weeks later, I used the bow for my high school graduation as well, but attached it with bobby pins so it looked a lot better :)
37339840.jpg

$10 or so? I think I just want something fairly plain, with a mickey head on it. As cheap as I can find that, since we've already paid about a million dollars to GET to Disney. Haha
I would check Etsy, people on there can help SO much and give you team discounts.

These are my favorites
Disney Inspired Custom Cheerleader Competition by SamanthasHats

Disney Hair Bow with Minnie Mouse by claudiasspecialties on Etsy

Worlds Cheer Bow Minnie MIckey Bows by SizeMattersCheerBows

So, YELLA Ribbon is calling it quits! That explains all the videos on how to make bows.

I just saw that come up on my Facebook feed. A little disappointed because I wanted to order some bows for my cp and Nancy has always been great to us. I don't think there was one time I bought bows where I didn't get a random bow thrown in. It is a very smart move and I'm not surprised she did it. Bow making is not rocket science. I figured out to make cp bows after dismantling one of her YR bows. Years ago she was one of the few professional bow makers, now there all over the internet. Selling the supplies to those people and marketing her videos to teach bow making increases her profits over just bows.
I'm sure I'll be buying ribbon from her, and maybe one of those kits. I haven't been able to find a TBI awareness ribbon for cp, and she has a kit for one.

I saw that Yella Ribbon - or aspects of it were moving to a new site. The Kits are listed on the new site as well as some of the Yella Ribbon bows. I am wondering if more stuff will be added.

GM my fellow Fierceboarders, just thought I'd share my new bows (well bow) with you. it is the glitterfabric, which I just love and personalized with glitter vinyl.
Blank~~element93.jpeg

I just saw that come up on my Facebook feed. A little disappointed because I wanted to order some bows for my cp and Nancy has always been great to us. I don't think there was one time I bought bows where I didn't get a random bow thrown in. It is a very smart move and I'm not surprised she did it. Bow making is not rocket science. I figured out to make cp bows after dismantling one of her YR bows. Years ago she was one of the few professional bow makers, now there all over the internet. Selling the supplies to those people and marketing her videos to teach bow making increases her profits over just bows.
I'm sure I'll be buying ribbon from her, and maybe one of those kits. I haven't been able to find a TBI awareness ribbon for cp, and she has a kit for one.
What is TBI?

Back