All-Star Showcases 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Technically it's not a showcase but more of an all locations competition. I saw on Twitter where Luke Johnson was there helping choose who got bids to the Allstar Games because he runs it. I'm confused too because I didn't think CEA were going this year due to them wanting to limit travel.

Interesting. AS Games is in Vegas again, isn't it?

Are they competing against each other for the purpose of these bids?

Interesting. AS Games is in Vegas again, isn't it?

Are they competing against each other for the purpose of these bids?
Yes, it is in Vegas and from what it looked like on Twitter they were competing against other locations/other CEA teams for the bids. They have had this X-Evolution "in house" comp before but not sure if All Star Bids where involved.

I know not technically a showcase, but Cheer Extreme X-Evolution is today and they are given out bids to the All Star Games in Vegas. I didn't think they were going this year but they seem to be sending several teams according to twitter!
Is the X-Evolution an actual competition or just for CEA teams? I've always been confused by it!

Yes, it is in Vegas and from what it looked like on Twitter they were competing against other locations/other CEA teams for the bids. They have had this X-Evolution "in house" comp before but not sure if All Star Bids where involved.

Last year was the first year where they awarded All Star Games bids at the X Evolution.

Also remember that it was only CEA Kernersville that decided to do no long travelling. So it does not apply to teams from other locations who independently decide which competitions to attend. I did see Kernersville teams win bids so I'm not sure how that applies there but there might be a possibility that they decline the bid based on the no travel policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saw a few ice routines and the music does them no favors...

Oh well I'm glad you noticed that the 8 count music for the Aurora location, except for Frost, doesn't do us any favors. Considering its 8count music, it probably wouldn't. Just glad the entire 3 locations went full out and put on a show. I hope that when we get our music it suits your taste!

Oh well I'm glad you noticed that the 8 count music for the Aurora location, except for Frost, doesn't do us any favors. Considering its 8count music, it probably wouldn't. Just glad the entire 3 locations went full out and put on a show. I hope that when we get our music it suits your taste!
Wow. I was just agreeing the music seem to not help feel the energy of routines. Sorry if I offended you. Not my intention

Back