All-Star Showcases 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just saw a video on twitter of their stunts before changes. If its anything like that Im in love with TGLC as usually.

ETA: Saw videos from today and yes TGLC!!!!!. Thanks for including the girls more in tumbling this year.

Last edited:
I just saw a video on twitter of their stunts before changes. If its anything like that Im in love with TGLC as usually.

ETA: Saw videos from today and yes TGLC!!!!!. Thanks for including the girls more in tumbling this year.

Where? I want to see!!

omg just seen shooting stars warm up the opening!!! the stream was bad but they looked sooo good
I saw!! "Hello, my little monsters. I live for the applause..." was the beginning of their music. And "Just Dance" is their dance music. I am in love!

Top gun, you steal my heart every year.

Side note and this is really random. But Top Gun's back drop looks so good when teams are performing. Whoever designed it did a REALLY good job. I love that there's nothing crazy behind the athletes and it doesn't distract from the routine and, most importantly, that the "TOP GUN" is up high enough that you can still read it when the teams are stunting. A++ design work.

I saw!! "Hello, my little monsters. I live for the applause..." was the beginning of their music. And "Just Dance" is their dance music. I am in love!
same but as you can tell by my picture and location I've always loved wcss lol

TGLC had me almost in tears!!! Has been my fave team past 5 years. They take my breath away and that wasn't even the whole routine!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady lightning looked great as well. I'm hopeful for them this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back