All-Star Showcases 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yeah, eddie and orby have always kept their routine secret. they havent allowed filming at their showcase the past several years. so its not surprising that they wont be at the live streaming showcase. the first vids of their routines have always been at jamz in san diego. im guessing theyll have their own showcase in ventura as usual.

Well according to the newest episode of cheerleaders. They won't be attending due to injuries.

I saw people talking about it on Twitter, I would be pretty mad if I had pay $20 and got a white screen. Seems like this happens a lot with live streams!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll ask if they realize it. What's the issue ppl are having?

I saw people talking about it on Twitter, I would be pretty mad if I had pay $20 and got a white screen. Seems like this happens a lot with live streams!

I emailed their support and I got "Hi McKenna, We apologize and are working on a resolution. Please bear with us for a few minutes. Thank you, OWL Media Support Team" in response :(

Jeff McQueen said they're working on the feed. Hopefully they get it working.

I wasn't able to get it to work in Chrome but, it is working fine in Explorer.

Will there be videos posted of the Cali showcase? Or do they not allowed people to record/upload videos? I wanna see some teams!!

Wondering if there is a tentative CEA showcase schedule available? Thinking about taking the drive again but wondered if I can return Sunday evening or need to stay over until Monday. About a 5 hour drive from my location - thank you.

Wondering if there is a tentative CEA showcase schedule available? Thinking about taking the drive again but wondered if I can return Sunday evening or need to stay over until Monday. About a 5 hour drive from my location - thank you.
We at CEA Roanoke don't have one yet. I asked team moms when we might see it. Probably next week. I know a preliminary schedule exists tho. But final isn't out till next week. I will say that there will be 82 teams though :)

Will there be videos posted of the Cali showcase? Or do they not allowed people to record/upload videos? I wanna see some teams!!

cheerUPDATES Media posted some team videos on their Twitter.

Latest posts

Back