Sideline/practice Shoes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

munchkinmom

Cheer Parent
Jul 29, 2011
We're new to cheerleading this year having signed up with a local 10U rec team. They have team comp shoes, but we were encouraged to use other shoes for practice (mats on a gym floor) and football games (grass). The coach said they could either wear old cheer shoes if they had them or a pair of white sneakers. I know the importance of having the right footwear for demanding activities so I'm hesitant to have her wear a run of the mill sneaker. I don't know my way around cheer footwear so I'm looking for recommendations on something that's designed for the impact & terrain. They do tumble, she'll likely not do more than a robhs this season though and she wears a big kid/small adult size 5.

What comp shoes do you have? Sometimes it helps to have two pairs of the shoes you wear at comps, so you have one for practice and one for comps. If you have different shoes that are different weights it could screw up tumbling and jumps.

The comp shoes are Converses, I'm not sure which style but I think it's the Handsprings

CP practices in nfinity gamedays at her allstar gym, and our high school cheerleaders are using them for sidline cheer this year. We like them becuase they are all leather and easier to clean than other n finity we have seen.

I heart the nfinity evo's that's what we use. I actually have two pairs. One for practice/games and another for wearing anywhere I go. They have held up amazingly well and there super comfortable!!

Back