All-Star Sitting In Someone Elses Practice..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I spent a week only 20 minutes from snr elite in November and I spent the whole time I was there deciding whether to go along or not. I didn't because I was too scared. Now that I'm all the way over the other side of the Atlantic with no idea when I'll be back in North Carolina (soon hopefully), I really wish I had gone. Would have been amazing!

I spent a week only 20 minutes from snr elite in November and I spent the whole time I was there deciding whether to go along or not. I didn't because I was too scared. Now that I'm all the way over the other side of the Atlantic with no idea when I'll be back in North Carolina (soon hopefully), I really wish I had gone. Would have been amazing!

hey you were the one that tweeted me! :) if i were ever 20 minutes even an hour away from cea i'd be there in a heartbeat. i'm on vacation right now in north carolina in the outer banks & before i even got to ask my mom said no to visiting since she mapquested it & it's 6 hours from where we are.. :confused: at least she looked it up for me & knows i'm DYING to go!

Do a lot of gyms allow visitors? I'm just curious- is it only because it's summer or are unknown visitors allowed throughout the season?

hey you were the one that tweeted me! :) if i were ever 20 minutes even an hour away from cea i'd be there in a heartbeat. i'm on vacation right now in north carolina in the outer banks & before i even got to ask my mom said no to visiting since she mapquested it & it's 6 hours from where we are.. :confused: at least she looked it up for me & knows i'm DYING to go!
You can go to SSX practice in Raleigh if you're willing to go 4 hours (;

Yeah that's me :) I was staying at my friends house for Thanksgiving and I didn't want to ask her if she would take me along and I didn't know if it would be OK to go, didn't want to just turn up. I wish I had done, I spent the whole year in Wilmington trying to get people to drive me to competitions where I knew they'd be competing but no one would :( none of my friends were really interested in cheerleading.

I've watched Beatles, Killers, Rolling Stones, Brandon Sr Black, Top Gun (Coed & i5). I've watched plenty of practices the Friday's before comps, obviously not quite the same. Hopefully this year I will get to see Stars practice in the arena. I'd love to see Cali Sm Sr and Twist & Shout as well.

my college team invites anyone who's local that knows anything about cheer to come watch us during double sessions on spring break. It's cool for high schoolers to see what college practice can be like and its awesome for us to get input from people we don't even know. I think it helps a lot .. considering we won college nationals :)

oh and i would die to see senior elite, cali sm sr, shooting stars, and orange practice (in their gym... outside at worlds isn't the same)

Back