All-Star Sitting In Someone Elses Practice..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Watched: Brandon Sr. Black, Sr. White, Youth 1, Youth 2, Senior 3; All Celebrity teams back in 07; Louisville All Girl and Large Coed; GymTyme Pink, Black, Platinum, White and Junior 2.

Would like to see: Cheer Athletics Wildcats, California Unlimited Coed, All Stingray teams.

ok. ive never seen any other team practice expect for the ones at my gym. but i would love to see, Cali. Sr Elite, SSX, SR ELITE, Co-ED ELITE, JUNIOR ELITE, YOUTH ELITE, MINI ELITE, Brandon SR Black, Shootingg Stawwss, Marlins Tsunami, and SJX. <3

I believe this is the best time of the year to sit in someones gym and watch teams, struggle, fall, fight and get new their stunts. Each Sunday I get a little more inspired watching all the teams & mine practice. It's a sight to see and I pray it all comes together for everyone over the next few practices !!

Personally I've sat in a few teams practices in different gyms over the years and still would love to sit through a twist &shout, lady bullets, smoed & wcss practice. That would surely put a smile on my face !

ok. ive never seen any other team practice expect for the ones at my gym. but i would love to see, Cali. Sr Elite, SSX, SR ELITE, Co-ED ELITE, JUNIOR ELITE, YOUTH ELITE, MINI ELITE, Brandon SR Black, Shootingg Stawwss, Marlins Tsunami, and SJX. <3

Thanks for being a fan. Hope you follow at the Showcase

my best friend is on Hotcheer Hot5, so when i go back to pennsylvania to visit i always get to sit in on their practice. Caleigh & kayla are the best :)

every summer i go to NJ, does anyone know if it'd be ok if i watch shooting stars practice in the summer? i don't really travel during the school year..

I've practiced at the same time with f5 twice a week for the past two years so ive seen them practice alot... plus a bunch of other Maryland Twister Teams: supercells, reign,twilight,velocity,cyclones,hail,little winds, fierce winds, breeze and eye <3. I've also watched the Baltimore Ravens cheerleaders practice. ~ I would love to watch orange or cali small senior!

Let's see... I've seen Step 1... ACE... ICE... Midwest Cheer Elite... American Elite... Matrix... ICE... World Cup... CEA Jr Elite, Sr Elite, CoEd Elite, SSX, Sm CoEd, and Int'l CoEd... Rockstar Beatles and Rolling Stones... Rock Solid... Kentucky Elite... GymTyme... Desert Storm... Cheer Athletics. I think that's everyone.

Back